Mehndi design is a beautiful art of beautifying hands and feet. From basic floral patterns to peacock feathers, the designs will add to the beauty of the skin. Mehndi designs are a form of easy decoration that can be done using henna. A beautiful mehndi design connects fashion to a different world.
Mehndi designs are celebrated with great enthusiasm in festivals and weddings. Mehndi design easy is applied on hands in any festival and wedding party. Because the design is easy and can be completed in less time. There are some old mehndi designs which take a lot of time to apply. Now every day some new designs are coming in the market which can be installed in less time. We will talk about some mehndi designs which are in trend these days.
- Basic Floral Pattern: Start with a floral design like a lotus or rose and add petals and leaves to create a nice design.
- Leafy trails: Draw light trails along the fingers or the back of the hand and combine these with small dots and circles to look nice, and lightly line the leaves so they don’t spread across the fingers.
- Mandala Magic: Draw a circular design in the middle of your palms, and add more circle patterns around it to create the charm.
- Peacock Feathers: Create a peacock feather inspired pattern moving from the wrist to the fingers. And add intricate designs to make them stand out, gradually building the design towards the back of the hand. Peacock feather designs can be made till the elbow of the hand.
- Geometric Patterns: Experiment with simple design shapes like triangles squares and diamonds. Use flowers and leaves for good design and design the hands well by making dots of mehndi in the middle.
- Finger Tip Designs: For a nice and beautiful look, focus on decorating only the tips of your fingers with small designs or patterns, and avoid big designs in the fingers and use simple designs.
- Heartfelt Mehndi: Incorporate tiny hearts into your design, scattering them among the floral or vine patterns for a sweet and romantic aesthetic. However, the henna design made of heart is of big size. But if the designs made in small size fit the entire hand two or three times, then the designs look quite beautiful.
Mehndi Design Easy And Beautiful
Everyone likes to use such mehndi designs which are beautiful to look at and easy to make. If you are a beginner, you can easily make this design. Which you can apply on any occasion, Mehndi made with flowers gives a good look. Like rose mehndi, blooming beauty, floral fantasy, petals and vines are included. Floor designs help in enhancing the shine of your hands. There is some design which give a unique look.
- Floral Elements: The leaves and vines are well designed with flowers and petals to create beautiful and delicate patterns.
- Intricate Detailing: Designs can be more intricate, featuring light lines and the natural beauty of various flowers.
- Variety of Flowers: Different types of flower designs are made, like lotuses, rose, daisies and many more, each one has its own unique shape.
- Aesthetic Symmetry: There is often a sense of symmetry and uniformity in the design, with flowers and leaves incorporated to create the general look. This design is popular for various occasions and especially weddings. Where people use intricate mehndi patterns as decoration, which add a touch of beauty and attraction to the hands and feet.
Mehndi Design Easy Full Hand
This style brings a different style to women. Mehndi can be applied on the entire hands at the time of wedding or engagement. If you are also excited to apply easy mehndi then you may like this design.
Mehndi Design Easy And Simple
Simple mehndi matches with any fashion, it can be used in simple life style. It is worn on the hand leaving a gap in between so that the hand looks simple.
Mehndi Design Easy Back Hand
If you are busy in daily life and are looking for a mehndi that lasts for a long time then back hand mehndi is a good option. It lasts longer than front hand mehndi. Often, mehndi starts fading with prolonged hand work.
Mehndi Design Easy Front Hand
It is customary for women to use front hand mehndi made of flowers. Mehndi is used on any occasion, whether you are going somewhere or in a party or any ceremony, this Mehndi design is a good option. The designs made of flowers and leaves give a classic look to the hands.
Finger Mehndi Design Easy And Beautiful
Every woman has different preferences, some like to apply mehndi on the entire hands, some simple and some only on the fingers. Finger mehndi changes the beauty of fingers. It is easy to apply on fingers, you can make any design easily.
Kids Mehndi Design Easy
If you have small kids in your house and are thinking of applying mehndi to them, then there are some best kids mehndi designs for you. however Simple mehndi will be good for kids which gives a unique look. it is only for kids, you can choose any design and apply.
Arabic Mehndi Design Easy
Arabic Mehndi is given importance in African countries. People are looking for more simple mehndi which dazzles the fashion. Arabic easy mehndi is easy to apply, it is made of small leaves with big flowers and is applied starting from the fingers of the hand till the back part of the hand. Arabic Mehndi is not only easy but also beautiful. You can apply it on hands as well as feet, which enhances the beauty of feet.
Mehndi design is very easy from applying to teaching. It can be used in any ceremony. Especially for those who like easy design and use mehndi more. You can get all types of designs in easy mehndi. Applying Mehndi is as easy as it seems difficult to think. Once you start, some design is definitely made.